DOC / WIKI 
 FORUM 
 CONTACT 
Stay tuned : rss feed

Forum Home

advanced search

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forums are now closed as we moved them to google groups. You can use the following Google Groups to discuss about DebugBar and IETester products:

#1 2009-05-31 14:30:56

rjagga

PDF files

when trying to download a genrated pdf file (result of a database search) i am continually getting the error
"Ie was not able to open this site. Requsted site is either not available or could not be found. Try again later"

Is pdf addon not supported through debugbar?

I am using Vista Home with ie7 installed.

using latest version of debugbar

trying to simulate ie6

#2 2009-06-01 08:23:50

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Re: PDF files

How do you know it is because of DebugBar ? Did you try to disable DebugBar add-on and then it works ?

What do you mean by "trying to simulate ie6" ? I don't understand this one.

#3 2009-06-01 09:19:13

rjagga

through debugbar i am using the ie 6 option...

i know for a fact that the website is working since when you cut and paste the generated link to this temp pdf file though my installed 1e7 i an able to get the file in the tab.

there are some features of this site (JD Edwards from Oracle) which do not work under ie7 and since i have vista i was using debugbar to simulate the ie6 environment and work through this.

also there are some excel plug-in to download and upload data in at the site which is also not working through debugbar

hope this gives some clarity

#4 2009-06-01 15:41:24

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Are you talking about DebugBar or IETester ? There is no "ie6" option on DebugBar.

DebugBar is an ie extension.

IETester is an application that "virtualizes" different IE versions into one application.

So I suppose you are talking about IETester.

Can you provide a sampl url where I can reproduce the bug ?

#5 2009-06-01 17:31:04

rjagga

sorry yes...

ietester

wwwtechnovadirect.com

i would like to give you the login & password to try it out but i do not think i should post it here... i can send a mail to you ... pls let me know