DOC / WIKI 
 FORUM 
 CONTACT 
Stay tuned : rss feed

Forum Home

advanced search

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forums are now closed as we moved them to google groups. You can use the following Google Groups to discuss about DebugBar and IETester products:

#1 2009-10-25 07:02:50

Ricardo

* Previous/Next buttons are not working properly. An empty alert dialog is displayed for Previous and Next is always disabled.

* Cache is poisoned. Just an example on how to reproduce:
1. Open two or more tabs (e.g., IE6/7/8)
2. Type and load the same site on all tabs, one by one.
3. All of them will load the content from the tab you loaded first.
-> NOTE: I'm not sure if it affects only specific things like User-Agent and JScript. Conditional-comments look like ok.

* I'd like to suggest "Disable Cache" option remain in the last used state when opening a new tab; currently, it is always enabled for new tabs.

* Why don't you send translation to translators before releasing a new version?

[Vista 32bits]

Last edited by Ricardo (2009-10-25 07:09:04)

#2 2009-10-25 12:04:52

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Re: 0.4.2

Hi,

* Previous/Next buttons are not working properly. An empty alert dialog is displayed for Previous and Next is always disabled.

I'll have a look.

* Cache is poisoned

I'll check but the cache thing is the option defined by Microsoft in their doc and I don't know how it is working.

* I'd like to suggest "Disable Cache" option remain in the last used state when opening a new tab; currently, it is always enabled for new tabs.

Good point. I'll add this as an option in a future release.

* Why don't you send translation to translators before releasing a new version?

Because this is already the case !

I'm posting the new files on the langages page before the new version is released. You just need to subscribe to the RSS to get the notification.