DOC / WIKI 
 FORUM 
 CONTACT 
Stay tuned : rss feed

Forum Home

advanced search

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forums are now closed as we moved them to google groups. You can use the following Google Groups to discuss about DebugBar and IETester products:

#1 2009-03-26 21:05:04

garethjmsaunders

Extra (customizable) buttons: Refresh all and Split screen

I've been really enjoying using IETester, many thanks.

A couple of buttons options I'd really appreciate:

1. "Refresh all" as a separate button would be quicker than having to select the small arrow and carefully selecting the option from the drop-down.

2. A button for splitting the screen, or some other way.  I don't find it at all intuitive to get the split screen option -- took me ages to realise it was possible and even longer to work out how to do it (by dragging one tab onto another's window).

Gareth

#2 2009-03-27 08:11:57

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Re: Extra (customizable) buttons: Refresh all and Split screen

1. "Refresh all" as a separate button would be quicker than having to select the small arrow and carefully selecting the option from the drop-down.

I could add a shortcut key for this.

2. A button for splitting the screen, or some other way.  I don't find it at all intuitive to get the split screen option -- took me ages to realise it was possible and even longer to work out how to do it (by dragging one tab onto another's window).

Right, the tab interface is not very intuitive so far. This will change in future releases.