DOC / WIKI 
 FORUM 
 CONTACT 
Stay tuned : rss feed

Forum Home

advanced search

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forums are now closed as we moved them to google groups. You can use the following Google Groups to discuss about DebugBar and IETester products:

#1 2008-03-29 15:56:41

Sylvaticus

Unstable in Vista

It works great when it works, but it crashes wery often. I don't know why. There is no error-message, just the message in Windows, telling the program has stop working.

I use Windows Vista Home, plain.

#2 2008-03-29 20:46:32

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Re: Unstable in Vista

This is version 0.2. I know it is not 100% working. Microsoft is doing all the possible things to make different IE versions on a single machine practically impossible. I do the opposite. I don't have Windows nor IE source code so it is a little bit difficult to have something 100% working.

I hope IETester will improve on future version, everytime I find a bug or get a report from a user, I am investigating. Sometimes the bug is simple and I correct it, sometimes it is very complex because there are a lot of dependecies between custom and standard dlls and mix of dlls, and I can't correct the bug and still work on it until I find a possible solution.

#3 2008-03-30 00:47:59

Sylvaticus

Re: Unstable in Vista

It's working great anyway. I can live with the unstability. Thanks for a great tool!!