DOC / WIKI 
 FORUM 
 CONTACT 
Stay tuned : rss feed

Forum Home

advanced search

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forums are now closed as we moved them to google groups. You can use the following Google Groups to discuss about DebugBar and IETester products:

#26 2009-07-31 07:59:18

reporter

Re: crashing crashing crashing :( - MS Windows XP sp3 - IETester 0.3.3

ghazel wrote:

0.3.3 was working fine for me until I upgraded to IE 8. Now, a second after opening an IE6 tab in IETester, I get this crash:

However! If I first open a tab of any other version, then I can open IE6 just fine. Odd!

I'm in the same situation. After upgrade vom 0.3.3 to 0.3.4 I'm always getting a crash. Instead of 'ghazel' The errro message display an access validation error. The program tried to access on memory which is outside from the reserved memory. My system configuration: WinXP Pro + SP3 + IE7. But thanks for this nice tool. I love it :-)

#27 2010-06-29 06:51:50

bugmenot

Dude, what sense is it to remove a feature what u have developed before? I donīt think that the crashes are possible with the IE5.5 tab or dll or smth like that. Take ur IDE, set brakepoints and debug it for a long long time. Yes it is an alpha, just as long? I have found the IETester in version 0.3 for 1 year and i thought it was an alpha to. So let u help by developers for this wonderful project to make a stable beta oder full version.

Greetz

#28 2010-06-29 09:54:50

fabrice
DebugBar Support

#29 2010-06-29 10:01:16

bugmenot

ok im sry