DOC / WIKI 
 FORUM 
 CONTACT 
Stay tuned : rss feed

Forum Home

advanced search

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forums are now closed as we moved them to google groups. You can use the following Google Groups to discuss about DebugBar and IETester products:

#1 2007-11-22 00:13:29

Ricardo

Ability to minimize the "Web Browser Spy" window

I'd like to suggest the ability to minimize the "Web Browser Spy" window, what will make possible to navigate with the browser without losing the html-code position. It would be useful when we need to look the page and check its code at the same time.

#2 2007-11-22 10:30:55

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Re: Ability to minimize the "Web Browser Spy" window

What happens when a user browse to another page ? Do the source code window need to update itself wih the new page ?

#3 2007-11-22 21:18:30

Ricardo

Re: Ability to minimize the "Web Browser Spy" window

Well... Let me see...
I think that, in that case, it shouldn't update the displayed code because the user may need/want it... When we click the "View source" button, it could open another instance of the "Web Browser Spy" (or create a new tab inside it) showing the code from the currently displayed page.
Another thing: it would be nice if those "Web Browser Spy" windows were displayed in the Windows Taskbar so we can toggle them easily.

------------------------------------

Flying to something else...
One behavior I dislike:
The window opened by the "Spy other IE Instances" lists all the pages opened in the browser, but them all have the same title, which is, at the same time, the title from the currently selected tab and from the IE7 window. My suggestion is that each page should have its own title.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2315/wbsdm6.png

Thanks.

Last edited by Ricardo (2007-11-22 21:24:47)