DOC / WIKI 
 FORUM 
 CONTACT 
Stay tuned : rss feed

Forum Home

advanced search

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forums are now closed as we moved them to google groups. You can use the following Google Groups to discuss about DebugBar and IETester products:

#1 2008-05-29 12:39:37

chriseboy

No behaviour support in IE6 mode

Great idea for a program, however one of the sites i'm currently developing includes the iepngfix.htc behaviour to add support for transparent pngs in IE6. IE6 standalone loads the pngs fine but the IE6 in IEtester doesn't display the pngs at all.

Any ideas why this doesn't work?

EDIT:
Found out why this doesn't work, for future reference if running IEtester on Vista or Server 2008 (im running 2008) you need to run IEtester under administrative privelages.

Last edited by chriseboy (2008-05-29 12:41:25)

#2 2008-05-29 12:48:16

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Re: No behaviour support in IE6 mode

Wow !!!

Thank you so much ! I tried to correct this bug for some days now, and didn't try launching IETester as admin.

It did the trick !

I will put that on the wiki so all users can use it.

I will also try to make it work without admin privileges, if possible, for a future release.

Thanks again, and feell free to post features requests and bugs so the tool can be improved on each release.

#3 2011-09-20 22:06:15

lunarfish

Re: No behaviour support in IE6 mode

I've just come across what I think is a bug. I'm running as Administrator on Windows 7, IETester v0.4.11.

I've been trying to test a site which implements the userData behavior but the site reports that the node doesn't support the .load or .save methods. I can use the .addBehavior method and the .addAttribute / .getAttribute methods. It's just .load and .save which are not recognised.

I've tested the site on a real IE6 install and the code does work.

Any ideas?

Thanks. Dan