DOC / WIKI 
 FORUM 
 CONTACT 
Stay tuned : rss feed

Forum Home

advanced search

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forums are now closed as we moved them to google groups. You can use the following Google Groups to discuss about DebugBar and IETester products:

#1 2011-01-11 08:32:31

joel.thiessen

Unable to use with IEtester...?

Recently purchased the corporate license for debugbar to be used with IEtester, but I'm having trouble installing it. I've run the setup a couple times, but at no point does it prompt me for the license information. Beyond that the Debugbar button is still greyed out in IEtester, and there is also no sign of it in IE8.

Running 64-bit Win 7 if that's relevant.

Any thoughts?

#2 2011-01-11 20:04:17

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Re: Unable to use with IEtester...?

Hi,

The license can be entered from the toolbar. To do so, open Internet Explorer, and click on the first button of the DebugBar toolbar :

http://www.my-debugbar.com/wiki/Doc/Toolbar

On the menu, select the entry "Register your version..." and you will be able to enter your license code and key.

If you don't do this, after 30 days, DebugBar (either in IE or IETester) will automatically ask for the license code, so you will have the opportunity the enter the license code/key at that time.

Regarding your IETester problem, can you verify that DebugBar panel is working fine on Internet Explorer ? (be sure to launch IE 32 bits and not IE 64 bits).

Thanks.