DOC / WIKI 
 FORUM 
 CONTACT 
Stay tuned : rss feed

Forum Home

advanced search

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forums are now closed as we moved them to google groups. You can use the following Google Groups to discuss about DebugBar and IETester products:

#1 2011-01-09 23:51:16

arunkumar

'disable cache' default value

Hi,
  I am using IETester 0.4.7. my application opens a new window when i login. But in IE tester when it opens a new window/tab  'disable cache'  under 'dev tools' is set and thus my application fails to open and it doesn't work even if i later unset it and refresh.
  Initially i thought this is a problem with pop up blocker but i have disabled my blocker and the only problem here what i see is the cache option which is disabled which further makes my application to die in new window.
  I tried to set the default values for these options but looks like IE Tester doesn't provide that option. Let me know how can i do this.

Thanks,
~Arun

#2 2011-01-11 17:03:55

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Re: 'disable cache' default value

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand correctly your problem, but note that IETester does not handle completely the popups.
You can find one of the limitations here for instance:

http://www.my-debugbar.com/forum/p1297- … html#p1297

Regarding the "cache" I'm not sure to understand your point here.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

#3 2013-01-10 03:24:24

haddrill

What he means is there is no option to turn caching ON by default.
Is this possible in any way? Perhaps by editing a registry value?

#4 2013-01-11 18:29:29

fabrice
DebugBar Support

Yes I see the point. Not possible right now. I'll try to fix this in a future version.

#5 2013-11-07 15:03:05

teta

Hi,

I can see there was a feature request for enabling cache by default. Will it be possible soon to save "Enable Cache"?