- Implemented "call" method to all "console" functions. Now you can use "console.log.call" method to call "log" function for instance.
- Added option to call directly any "console" function when assigned as a var (var t = console.log; t('toto'); /* is working */);
- Corrected a problem with IE8 and the new debugger. Now Companion.JS should work with fresh Win7 installs without installing any other software.
- Implemented "apply" method to all "console" functions. Now you can use "console.log.apply" method to call "log" function for instance.
- Corrected bug that was crashing IE.
- Corrected "document in undefined" bug that may occur on some pages.
- Corrected escape characters not working on the console display
- Added option to disable the "Console[x]=" line
- console.log feature is now working on page refreshes
- Added properties "provider" which returns "Companion.JS" and "currentVersion" which returns Companion.JS version (for this version is will be "0.4.1") to the "console" object.
- Corrected registration bugs at install
- Added checks if all the components are loaded and running correctly in the "About box".
- Added "console.log" feature under IE compatible with FireBug.